As you age, your skin begins to undergo certain changes. Over time, you lose much of the naturally-occurring elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid that makes your skin supple and beautiful. This results in lost facial volume and the development of fine lines and wrinkles which can rob you of your youthful appearance.
At New Image Plastic Surgery Associates, we offer a wide range of dermal fillers to help you reverse these signs of facial aging and restore a vibrant, youthful glow. One of these options is Belotero. Belotero integrates with your skin tissue to restore facial volume and structure, helping you reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles.
The best way to find out whether Belotero is right for you is to speak with Dr. Roberta Gartside in person. Please call (888) 730-4113 today to schedule a consultation. Our plastic surgery offices conveniently serve the Washington DC and Northern Virginia areas.
What Can Belotero Treat?
Belotero is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that rehydrates and plumps skin tissue to improve facial contours and even out lines and creases. Dr. Gartside can use it to treat:
- Crow's feet (lines around the eyes)
- Nasolabial folds ("laugh lines" from the nose to the corner of the mouth)
- Marionette lines (wrinkles extending from the corners of your mouth to your jaw)
- Frown lines
- Hollow cheekbones
- Bridge of the nose (improve the appearance of bumps)
- Lip lines
- Back of the hand
Benefits of Belotero
Belotero integrates with your skin tissue, allowing the hyaluronic acid gel to plump up and restore volume to the treatment area while maintaining your natural facial contours. This ensures beautiful, natural looking facial rejuvenation results.
Other benefits achieved by using Belotero include:
- Smooth, consistent results
- Long lasting results (between 6-12 months)
- Replaces the natural hyaluronic acid lost during the aging process
- Rehydrates skin for a beautiful, radiant glow
- Injections are comfortable and painless
- Hyaluronic acid gel degrades naturally and is safely absorbed by your body over time
- 97% of patients experience visible improvement in their appearance after one treatment
Please contact New Image Plastic Surgery Associates using the form on this page or calling (888) 730-4113 today to schedule your facial filler consultation. Dr. Roberta Gartside serves Virginia and Washington DC patients from our offices in McLean and Reston.