As we age, our facial structure can weaken, and we don’t look as youthful as we’d like. Bags appear beneath the eyes, wrinkles form on the brow, and facial tissue can begin to sag. Fortunately, there are both surgical and non-surgical options that can address all of these issues.
Before you commit to a facelift, it’s worth exploring the many non-surgical facial rejuvenation options available. These include
- BOTOX Cosmetic, which reduces the appearance of facial fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin peels, which remove the top layer of skin and reveal the underlying, vibrant skin.
- Acne peels, which remove blemishes and create a younger look.
- Dermal fillers, which fill wrinkles and create a smoother appearance.
- Mybody skincare products, which continue your skin therapy at home.
These non-surgical options are minimally invasive, convenient, and require no incisions. However, they are temporary. For a more permanent facial makeover, a facelift may be right for you.
In a facelift procedure, Dr. Gartside makes incisions on either side of the face and removes fat from beneath the skin. She’ll also reshape the underlying muscle tissue and pull the skin more tightly over the newly contoured shape. After a few weeks of recovery, your new face will shine through.
To learn more about the various surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation options available to you, please contact New Image Plastic Surgery Associates today to set up your facelift consultation. Dr. Gartside serves patients in the Washington, DC area.