The aging process is an unfortunate inevitability of life. Over time, we all start to experience signs of facial aging, including hollow eyes, sunken cheeks, and the development of wrinkles. Fortunately, there are a wide range of minimally invasive, nonsurgical facial rejuvenation treatments to help you reverse these signs of aging so that you can look and feel your best.
Dr. Gartside is proud to announce that she now offers Radiesse, a dermal filler and collagen stimulator that can help restore lost facial volume and fill in medium to deep facial wrinkles. Radiesse consists of a calcium-based microsphere suspension in a water-based gel. Dr. Gartside can use Radiesse to:
- Restore lost volume in your cheeks
- Fill sunken areas around the face
- Treat smile lines, frown lines, and other facial wrinkles
- Fill in nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Add definition to your jaw line
Radiesse is one of the longer lasting dermal fillers. It’s common for results to last as long as 2 years. Other important benefits you’ll receive from Radiesse include:
- Fewer treatments required compared to other dermal fillers
- Immediate, consistent results
- More cost effective than other dermal fillers
- No allergy testing necessary
- Results can be achieved in one treatment session
Please contact New Image Plastic Surgery Associates using the form at the left side of the page or call (888) 730-4113 today to schedule a Radiesse consultation. Dr. Roberta Gartside serves patients in Washington DC and throughout the surrounding areas of Reston, Fairfax, and McLean, Virginia.