In preparing for any plastic surgery procedure, including a breast lift, you should make sure you understand the procedure and its likely outcomes. During your consultation with a potential plastic surgeon, you should be sure to ask the following questions:
- Am I a good candidate for a breast lift?
- What results might I realistically expect from my breast lift?
- Can I see examples of your work and talk to previous patients?
- What relevant board certifications do you have?
- What training and experience do you have in performing a breast lift?
- What anesthesia do you use for this procedure and why?
- Tell me about where the procedure will be performed, including who will be present during the procedure and any contingency plans.
- What type of breast lift incision do you recommend for me and why?
- Tell me about my recovery process.
These questions will not only help you understand the procedure, it will help you decide whether this is the right surgeon for you. You should be completely satisfied with the surgeon's responses, and they should give you full confidence in their ability to safely give you the results you desire from your breast lift.
Dr. Roberta Gartside is happy to discuss your goals and concerns during a free breast lift consultation. Please contact New Image Plastic Surgery Associates today. We serve patients in Fairfax, Virginia.