SmartLipo is an advanced liposuction technique that utilizes laser technology to emulsify fat deposits prior to removal. The use of laser technology allows Virginia plastic surgeon Dr. Roberta Gartside to specifically target stubborn deposits of fat in nearly any area of the body while also encouraging skin to shrink to your new contours. As an added bonus SmartLipo requires a smaller incision than traditional liposuction techniques, which can reduce surgical complications and healing time.
To learn if SmartLipo is right for your body contouring needs, please contact New Image Plastic Surgery Associates, PLLC or call 703-742-8004 today to schedule an initial consultation with Virginia plastic surgeon Dr. Roberta Gartside.
Why Choose SmartLipo
SmartLipo offers a number of advantages over other forms of liposuction. The smaller incision produces a smaller scar and may reduce postoperative complications. In addition, SmartLipo laser technology:
- Allows Dr. Gartside to target specific fat deposits while reducing impact to surrounding tissue
- Encourages collagen growth to help skin firm to your newly toned contours
- Has shown to minimize risks such as excessive bleeding
- Has shown to significantly reduce bruising and greatly reduce postoperative swelling
- Does not allow fat that has been emulsified to come back
While SmartLipo offers many advantages, it is not right for every patient. Dr. Gartside offers several advanced forms of liposuction and can help you determine which one is best for your needs during your initial consultation.
For more information about SmartLipo and other advanced liposuction techniques, please contact our board-certified Virginia plastic surgeon today. We have offices in McLean and Reston through which we serve men and women throughout the Virginia and Washington D.C. area.