Reston, Fairfax, McLean, Virginia
The aging process impacts everyone sooner or later. Even if you take great care of yourself and put forth your best efforts to maintain youthful, healthy skin, you will eventually feel the effects of gravity, sun exposure, and general aging. If you no longer look as young as you feel, a face lift can be a great option to reverse the signs of aging and restore a more youthful complexion.
While Dr. Gartside offers a wide range of minimally invasive facial rejuvenation options, no procedure can deliver the truly customized, natural looking results of a face lift. Dr. Gartside can help you look as much as 10 years younger after your face lift, giving you the revitalized appearance you desire.
Since every face lift is custom-crafted to address the unique goals of the individual patient, the only way to truly determine whether this is the right option for you is to speak with Dr. Gartside in person. Please call (888) 730-4113 today to schedule a consultation at one of our offices in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
Am I a Candidate for a Facelift?
Good candidates for a face lift must be in good overall health, have good skin elasticity, and have realistic expectations for the outcome of their procedure. In addition, you should be looking to address one or more of the following aesthetic issues:
- Deep facial folds from the nose to the edges of the mouth
- Drooping cheeks
- Banding in the neck
- Sagging skin and fat beneath the chin and in the neck region
A face lift isn't intended to address bags or wrinkles around the eyes. If this is your goal, then blepharoplasty may be a better option for you. Also, if creases or sagging in the forehead is your primary concern, then a brow lift may be a better option. In some instances, Dr. Gartside may recommend one of these procedures in conjunction with a face lift for enhanced results.
A Customized Procedure
Dr. Gartside recognizes that no two faces have the same features, and no two people experience the exact same signs of aging. Therefore, she develops a customized face lift treatment plan in order to ensure that your procedure addresses your unique issues and aesthetic goals.
In order to achieve the beautiful, natural looking facial rejuvenation results you desire, Dr. Gartside may recommend one of the following face lift options:
- Full face lift -- This is the most extensive face lift option. Your entire facial region, including your neck, will be treated. It is recommended for patients who experience significant signs of aging throughout the facial region.
- Mini face lift -- This procedure is ideal for patients who are only experiencing mild signs of facial aging. It primarily addresses sagging in the mid and lower facial region.
- Mid face lift -- This procedure is perfect for patients who only want to improve signs of aging in the middle of their face. The mid face lift focuses primarily on the region surrounding your cheeks.
- Endoscopic face lift -- This is the least invasive face lift option we offer. A small camera, called an endoscope, is used to lift and rejuvenate the under-layers of tissue without pulling back the facial skin to reveal the tissue. Smaller incisions are used, reducing scarring and facilitating a faster recovery.
If you are interested in a face lift, please contact New Image Plastic Surgery Associates today to schedule a consultation. Dr. Roberta Gardside serves patients in Reston, Fairfax, and McLean, Virginia and throughout the Washington DC area.