When it comes to getting older our bodies go through many changes, with some of them being unflattering. Starting in our mid-20s, our metabolism begins to slow, allowing for the gradual accumulation of fat to build around our body. Changes also happen in our faces, as the natural production of collagen, which keeps our skin firm and supple, begins to slow. This, along with losing its natural elasticity is how wrinkles, lines, and folds start to form on our skin.
At our office, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Roberta Gartside offers injectables to help reduce and even temporarily eliminate the signs of aging on your skin. Injectables offer a non-surgical option for addressing fine lines, deep wrinkles, and other signs of aging throughout the face.
This non-surgical facial rejuvenation option can produce a fuller, softer appearance, creating a noticeably more youthful look that simply cannot be achieved with over-the-counter creams and ointments. During your consultation with Dr. Gartside, she can best determine which type of injectable will produce the look you desire.
If you are interested in learning if any of our injectables can help you reach your aesthetic goals, please call New Image Plastic Surgery, PLC at 888-730-4113 today to schedule a consultation. Dr. Roberta Gartside offers this nonsurgical option to men and women living in Reston and McLean, Virginia as well as the Washington, D.C. area.
Injectables We Offer
Dr. Gartside offers a range of hyaluronic acid (HA) injectables. Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the body where it serves a number of functions. One of those is assisting in producing full-looking and soft-feeling skin.
As you age, the level of HA in your skin diminishes. This can allow the skin to look sunken and make you look older than you are. It can also allow fine lines and deep wrinkles to begin to appear. By replacing HA through expertly targeted injections, levels are restored and a more youthful look is achieved. Better yet, because HA works with your body, results can last for over 12 months in some cases, making injectables the longest lasting non-surgical treatment available.
The types of injectables we offer at our Reston and McLean offices include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: This FDA-approved injectable is one of the most widely-performed cosmetic procedures in the world and can temporarily eliminate lines and wrinkles on your face.
- BELOTERO BALANCE®: This FDA-approved injectable is used to fill and smooth moderate to severe folds and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
- Dysport®: This FDA-approved injectable helps smooth and fill frown lines that form between the brows.
- Juvéderm™: The Juvederm Collection includes multiple FDA-approved fillers for the treatment of sunken cheeks, fine lines, dark under eyes, deep lines, wrinkles, and lips.
- Restylane® Lyft (formally Perlane®): This is FDA-approved for the augmentation of cheek contours and moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
- RADIESSE®: This FDA-approved facial filler is used to treat moderate to severe folds and wrinkles on the face.
- XEOMIN®: This FDA-approved filler is great for temporarily eliminating the appearance of frown lines and creases between the brows.
- KYBELLA®: This is the only FDA-approved injectable to treat and eliminate fat under the chin, otherwise known as a double chin.
Dr. Gartside will carefully examine your specific concerns to better determine which of these dermal fillers can best meet your needs.
Contact Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Today
At New Image Plastic Surgery we believe that just because you get older doesn’t mean you have to look older. Dr. Gartside understands the frustration that can come with wrinkle formation and works with you during your consultation to find the best solution to help you look and feel younger.
To schedule a dermal filler consultation with Dr. Gartside, please call 888-730-4113 or contact New Image online today by filling out the form on this page. Dr. Gartside serves Washington, D.C. and Virginia from our conveniently located offices in Reston and McLean.