Men are increasingly taking advantage of the benefits of plastic surgery. Whether you want to look more youthful, more masculine, or just rejuvenate your appearance, Dr. Roberta L. Gartside provides high quality plastic surgery services and communicates honestly with each client. She understands client concerns and takes the time to answer your questions. We want you to feel comfortable and confident with your procedure and the results you can expect.
Some of the most popular procedures among our male patients include:
- Gynecomastia – breast reduction surgery for men to remove tissue, fat, and skin and give the breast a more masculine appearance
- Eyelid surgery – to reduce the look of puffy, tired or baggy skin around the eyes, generally performed on patients over the age of 35
- Liposuction – used to contour specific sections of your body, like reshaping your waist line for a sleeker look
- Body contouring after weight loss – following a significant weight loss, you may be disappointed with the sagging skin you're left with. In consultation with Dr. Gartside you can select a tummy tuck, arm lift, body lift, neck lift or other procedure to give your trimmer figure firmer looking skin.
- Ear pinning surgery – called otoplasty, is typically performed to pin back protruding ears and can include reshaping or resizing
- Facelift – to reverse the signs of aging or add a firmer appearance after weight loss. Dr. Gartside performs mini facelifts, mid facelifts, brow lifts and neck lifts depending on your circumstances and the results you want to achieve
Dr. Gartside will help you select the cosmetic surgery procedure that is right for you. With her years of experience, you can be assured that you're getting a plastic surgeon dedicated to enhancing your appearance with natural looking results.
If you are a man interested in exploring your plastic surgery options with Dr. Gartside, please contact New Image Plastic Surgery Associates online or call (888) 730-4113 to schedule your consultation. We serve clients in Virginia and Washington, DC.